CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mission NOT Impossible!

Today was my first day back to work since winter break. During break, I set out on a mission and completed it!

Now don’t judge me on the recipes I cooked, I was just attempting to try something I haven’t cooked before.
  • Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies- They were awesome!
  • Cherry Crumble Pie- I just made a traditional cherry pie, but put a crumble topping on instead of pie crust, YUM!
  • Meatloaf- One of the only recipe, recipes my mom has! 
  • 12 Bean Soup- Recipe from a co-worker…that’s the first and last time we’ll have that! 
  • Mash potatoes- Yes, I have been living out of the house since I was 18, and with my husband since then, and I’ve NEVER made homemade mashed potatoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment