CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Attempting to enter the blogging world!

It seems that everyone I know has a blog, I feel left out not having one! However, at the same time, I feel my life isn't exciting enough, or that I don't have talents awesome enough to blog about. Nevertheless, here I go! I'm setting a goal to bake through a recipe book, Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treats. I LOVE to bake and cook. My best friend of 5 years and husband of one month can vouch for my love of baking and cooking. I recently thumbed through this book while visiting family in Sacramento. There we so many recipes I wanted to try, leading me to the decision to try them ALL! I have also purchased A Baker's Field Guide to Cupcakes by Dede Wilson. I can't wait to start baking! Along with blogging about baking and cooking, I'm a newlywed, so I'm sure there are going to be plenty of things to blog about!

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I wish we lived closer so I could sample your projects!!

Elise said...

yum! I love cupcakes, be sure to post pictures of your baking adventures! Oh, and welcome to the blogging world =)

Post a Comment